2011 Ford Family

2011 Ford Family

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Desperate Housewife?

Wow...I've never been THIS lonely...in my 6 years of married life. I mean...I went a few days without my husband and my kids, but I've never gone a WEEK without them. Crazy? No. Weird? Yes. I'm so used to having to deal with the fighting, tears, laughters, chasings, and yelling...I just felt out of my element.
I enjoyed my time focusing on Lika, but some days I just wanted to scream. I mean...a toddler just by herself doesn't sound too bad, right? WRONG. She knows now that her sisters are gone, she gets really loud and super mad when she doesn't get what she wants. Seriously...she thinks she can get away with more things since her sisters aren't here. I guess she's hoping to be spoiled rotten some more :) BUT on the bright side, I LOVED my time with her. Our quality time where she is always smiling, happy, and always wanting to learn new words, new signs, and she loves to play games.
We miss Cherilyn and Treise. I miss seeing their happy faces in the mornings. I still go into their room to check on them this week and I had to turn around and go back to bed, lol. Lika misses playing with her sisters and frankly, I think she misses beating the crap out of them too! They always enjoy wrestling every day and I think Lika is waiting for them to be back to play together.
Most of all I miss my husband. I miss his spot in our bed. I miss the smell of him. I miss cuddling with him. I miss knowing that everything's okay when he's besides me. Husband lonely much? Yes.
I just can not wait to see my love and my babies tomorrow night and to spend some time with my MIL Debby. Circus is coming into town this weekend, so we are going there! FUN! I will take some pictures and post you all on it.
As of right now...I'm desperately lonely for my husband... :( but 24 hours to go before I see him! Whoot! :)

1 comment:

  1. It is hard when your family is away! Adam is at a scout campout this weekend... I hate it when he leaves and I am alone! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete