2011 Ford Family

2011 Ford Family

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Treise's Birthday

We celebrated Treise's 5th Birthday, Sunday. She had so much fun and really enjoyed her party. She also had a sleepover with 3 of her friends. My sweet baby girl is now 5...WOW!!! Time flies! She is one of the most kind-hearted child, so sweet, so shy, and she's so special in her own way. We love her to million pieces. She's a great sister to her sisters and is always willing to share with others. I am a little bit sad she's growing up, but am so excited to see what opportunities will come her way.

She requested a Barbie dress cake for her birthday...knowing me, I don't have mad cake decorating skills, but I tried my best with this cake and am so happy for the outcome. It took me 5 grueling hours, hard work, and by the time the day ended, I was so tired and sore...BUT it was worth it! I just started making my own cakes last year and am suprised to see how well I'm doing...for beginners :) I'm so glad I'm able to make cakes for my girls, knowing how hard I worked and it's made with love from me. I hope they appreciate the efforts I put into those cakes when they become older ;) Here is a photo of the cake...I'm so proud of it...lol.
She loves and misses her family in Kansas, Wyoming, and Utah. She wishes you were all here...
We love and miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment