2011 Ford Family

2011 Ford Family

Friday, June 17, 2011

Finally in the Blog World!

Yeah, I know... we are finally on a blog page! It took me a while to decide what I wanted to do. With us being far away from our families, I know this would be much easier to keep them updated (and for us to stay updated on them as well!) So, our first blog is dedicated to our families!

WE LOVE YOU ALL and MISS YOU ALL!

Not a day go by that we don't think about you, not a day go by that we don't wonder what's happening, not a day go by that we don't love you...because we do! A lot.

Cherilyn, Treise, and Angelika has been asking for their grandparents and they miss their aunts/uncles. (Well, Cherilyn and Treise mostly.)

A lot is going to be happening this summer....Circus is next weekend...FUN! Then the 4th of July! Then Ladies Night Out at our house...heehee I love those type of nights...then Treise turns 5!!! Hard to believe our kids are growing up so much!!! Well, I'd love to ramble on and on, but I figured for a first post, I better keep it simple and sweet! :)

Love you all and Miss you all!

1 comment: